Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Little Market Store











Happy New Year!!




Just thought I'd pass on information about "The Little Market Store", at the Saskatoon Farmer's Market. It is located across from the office (between the Park Cafe & the Flower Shop), & is open Wednesdays through Fridays, 11 am until 7pm, and then during regular market Saturday hours (8 am until 2 pm).

The purpose of the Little Market Store is to provide a sampling of Market products during non-Market days. Also, it provides selling space for newer vendors who do not yet have a permanent stall.

I now have a variety of my products available at the store, including:


  • Frozen Scone Dough Trays - trays of 6, with mixed varieties - enjoy them fresh, from your oven!! :)



  • Granola, made with Saskatchewan-produced honey



  • my European-style pizzas



  • Soups



  • Hummus



  • my Gourmet mustards (currently Honey Lime Chipotle, Maple Brown Sugar Plum & the newest variety (a hot one), Spiced German)



  • Flavoured Salts, made with Saskatchewan-mined ancient sea salt (currently Lemon Rosemary, Chili Lime, Cranberry Orange, & Szechwan Peppercorn)




So I hope you will check out my products, as well as the many other fabulous products that are now always available at The Little Market Store!!




Michelle


Owner


Wild Serendipity Foods

No comments: