Thursday, June 25, 2009

Special Happy Birthday Greeting for my Son

Last night we had a special event at the Farmer's Market. Members & delegates of the Agricultural Producer's Association of Saskatchewan (APAS) were there, sampling our fare and enjoying an evening on the square, along with music & entertainment.

In attendance was Dwain Lingenfelter, the newly elected leader of the NDP party for Saskatchewan. Towards the end of the evening, he and 3 others were sitting outside the Market, near my stall. I watched as my youngest son, who turned 5 today, went up to them & must have told him about his upcoming special day. I know this because we could hear Dwain and his group singing "Happy Birthday" to him :)

Something to jot down for him to remember.

Happy 5th Birthday, Joshua!!!

No comments: